Best Execution Consulting
As former practioners who have developed and chaired broker-dealer Best Execution processes, KOR Group is uniquely positioned to help audit, measure, improve and achieve true Best Execution compliance and trade performance.
We can help firms bolster their global fiduciary obligations of Best Execution while reducing transactional friction, resulting in higher fund returns and better use of invested capital. Our Best Execution consulting provides firms with:
- Best practices analysis and recommendations;
- Best Execution committees;
- Independent evaluation of your firm’s adherence to Best Execution;
- Evaluation of procedural guidelines and recommendations to establish Best Execution processes or refine an existing processes;
- Identify opportunities to improve execution quality and reduce implementation costs;
- MiFID II compliance and procedures;
- Rule 605/606 & RTS 27/28;
- Form ADV analysis;
- Analysis of counterparty relationships;
- Scorecard development;
- Voting and broker selection procedure implementation;
- TCA selection and analysis; and
We have helped dozens of firms from quantitative funds to pension plans to broker-dealers develop, implement and refine their Best Execution practices.